- Film submissions must be accompanied by the official entry form and relevant entry fee (international entries are free to submit).
Entries must be received by Aug 22nd 2011 (or late deadline Sept 1st 2011)
- Entries must be accompanied by AUD$20 cash or money order made out to Trasharama. Entry fee for entries postmarked between Aug 14th and Sept 9th will be AUD$25. (International entries exempt).
Multiple entries accepted providing each film has entry fee and separate entry form.
- Entrants will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of their film and entry
fee. Entries to be on PAL MINI-DV (preferred), PAL DVD-R or DVD+R. International
entries must be on 'all regions' dvd.
- Postage and freight costs must be covered by entrants. Enclose a sufficiently
stamped self addressed envelope if you want your film
back (international entries cannot not be returned).
- If selected for screening, judges decision on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and consolation prizes is final, (so no tantrums, death threats or violence please).
No correspondence will be entered into. Judges will be chosen from the appropriate Deviates, Criminally Insane, Psychopaths
and Film Freakers decided by the organizers.
All entrants will receive one free ticket to a screening of their choice
(per film and entry fee
if their film is short listed to be screened or not.
All films to be under 15mins but the shorter the better.
- Trasharama does not guarantee that every film entry will be screened.
you agree to all of the above post your film(s), entry form(s)
and entry fee(s) to
Trasharama Agogo, PO Box 441, Torrensville. 5031